Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

๐ŸŽ‚"Happy Birthday to You Luisa"๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

I would like to wish the most happiest 13th Birthday to my dearest Best Friend Luisa! She is an amazing person, she is very energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious! Luisa, you are my bff & I just wanted to say, on behalf our our "squad"! "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear LUISA, Happy Birthday to yoouuuu!"..

Thank you our beautiful memories, pictures & funny moments we have had with you! May God continue to bless you with many more years to come.
 Image result for Happy Birthday GIF

1 comments:

Luisa said...

Thank you very much Aaliyahana x I enjoyed your slide show, it was very beautiful.

Thank you verryyy much, once again!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.