Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Glenbrae School throwbacks!😭😪💖☮


From 5 to 13 years of age, I have spent an entire 8 years at Glenbrae School, it truly has been a privilege and I am quite certain I am going to make another post about this but moving on, I have learnt new things, developed new skills and so much more!

- I learnt how to properly strategize and structure my maths and from the age of 7, I was accelerating to new levels. I also learnt how to read and pronounce words, as well as spell them. For writing, at first I was terrific but I then realised I wasn't as good as it thought!
- I learnt how to act at certain times, how to talk respectfully, approach new learning areas and much more, for example, meeting new friends!

During my previous years at GBS and many to still come, we were introduced to technology, where we could take videos and photos. Here are a few images of some of my fellow lifelong friends that I have connected with! (in other words, major throwbacks!)

These photos are really unique to me because they represent friends, learning, care and much more!
My Friends//Best friends//Classmates from the start (8 years ago) (I like/will miss them all dearly)
Girls - Maara😁Cherise😁Angelica😁Shannon😁 & more🔽
Boys - Fineasi😁Alfred😁Inoke😁Salesi😁Stephen😁Tamati😁 & more🔽
Boys & Girls I have met throughout the years! (Who I like dearly & can't wait to develop new relationships with, which I basically already have!)
- Luisa😁Linda-Kiki😁Whitney😁Alisi😁Keleni😁Miami😁Loto😁Stanley😁George😁Danny😁Ashley-Joe😁Vainiokolo😁Newsam😁Mary😁 & so much more 💖💖
Twas a great year Room 7 of 2k17 - at Glenbrae School! Will miss you all x

Teacher for 2k17
Thank you, Mrs Tofa for all you have done for me and every one of these students, starting from teaching us about learning, respect and for being the teacher! Room 7, year 8's will definitely miss you and your kindness, funniness and great personality(ness😂)!
Thank you, Mrs Tofa for everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.