Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Cindy in Da House

Today, (Monday 21 September 2015), I have supported Pt England school by going and regarding them. Pt England have named their play/musical Cindy in Da house, and I knew that it was going to be fun. The musical has started & witnessed a really good scene, it was when a girl came out and started raping, it was unbelievable. I was sure to be appreciative when I saw this full marvellous play. During the middle of the scene, I had a moment & it was telling/encouraging me to continue doing work & also to make a play just like that.

Meanwhile, the play had Cindy &, Cindy was just like the story Cinderella.  Cindy went to a ball named : Prefects’ Ball, Cindy dressed wonderful & while she came to the dance floor there was a boy. A Boy named Josh saw her and believed she was the one, but suddenly, a bell constantly started ringing. Cindy ran off the stage & knew she had to go, but she had forgot something, one of her slippers. Josh wondered, where she had gone but she was nowhere to be seen. Well eventually, Josh had found his true love (Cindy) & that was cool.

As a friend-ship way, Josh & Cindy had got the slippers that had fell off,& used them to make a friend-ship last.

In my own opinion I think that, the play/scene was amazing & I would like to see on just like that again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.