Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Room 7's writing

In 2015 I am very amazingly grateful for meeting the Silver Ferns, helping out at home and working hard in all subjects, oh and one more thing, achieving top blogger in the holidays. Also to end my wonderful year  I would absolutely want to be the top academic.

Meeting some Silver Ferns  

During this whole year, I know I have achieved meeting the Silver Ferns Netball team. It was one of my dreams to meet some and I did at Saint Kentigerns. During the whole trip, we had been doing some relays and warm-ups. After that I had some very delightful activities, they were so fun, I can’t even explain.

Working hard. Achieving  Top Blogger In the Holidays

This whole year, I have been working amazingly hard in all subjects by reading everyday, trying to write everyday and working out extremely hard questions. I have absolutely achieved moving up in all subjects, also being top blogger in the holidays. I am so happy, I have no words to explain how I have been feeling about it!.

Helping my family

During this long as year, I have always known to honor your parents and I do that by helping them with everyday (e.g Washing, Doing dishes, chores, shopping and everyday needs). Although i’m not always a good girl, my parents still put up with me, I love them!!

Haven’t achieved yet (Top Academic)

To end off my amazing year, I’d like to be picked for the Top academic. I have achieved a lot and that is  why I want to get top academic.

Conclusion

All throughout this year I have been achieving some of my goals and by the time this year is finished I’d like to at least finish all my goals. So back to the subject & more information about my topics. Meeting the Silver Ferns (only some of them) was amazing they are well respected & have very highly skills for netball, my favorite Silver Ferns players are : Just kidding I don’t favorites I like all of them. (Some were from the Mystics too, like Catherine Latu & Temalisi Fakahokotau). Ok so it is time to move on to my next topic which is working hard & achieving top blogger in the holidays. Well I have actually been working hard to achieve a lot & it’s surprising I have been working good in all subjects. During working hard we had a 2 week break & during that I had been trying to be blogging everyday & I achieved that!. My next topic is helping out my family, I know that every child helps their parents but there is some that don’t. I help my parents by always being positive & doing what I am told to be doing. Moving on to my next topic which is my last by not least is my achieving goal which is being TOP ACADEMIC!. I know that I can because I have hope & have very inspirational teachers, sisters, parents & friends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.