Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Trip to AUTπŸŽ“ πŸ–₯

Tuesday the 6th of September was a very unique day for me as 10 students from each school : Glenbrae, Pt England, Glenn Innes and Glen Taylor had been selected to have an opportunity to take part in a program where you learn all the Insurance and all the different qualities of Insurance.

Each School students received a different type of currency and that was a group. I participated in the Shekel group which is a currency from Israeli. The AUT we went to was the South Campus (Otara), we learnt about what types of Insurances their was, my group and I learnt a lot about the different types if Insurance.

Auckland University of Technology also provided us food, prizes and Technology. I really enjoyed my time at AUT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.