Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Bush Walks!

Bush Walk

Into the very green mist forest, I sat there in pain as I was hurt stranded in a forest with nobody whatsoever. One day, two hours, eleven minutes and 45 seconds, “46...47...48...49….” I counted every step of the way throughout the adventure of the forest. Chick Chick! Boom! “What is that, Who is that?” I thought to myself with ease to find out what was happening. “HELLOOOOOO!” I shouted, “Hello” someone else screamed from the far part of the green forests.

I walked slowly with fierce towards the significant other and realised I wasn’t the only one there, stranded in that forest. We both met each other, but had insecurity issues. Aiden and I walked throughout the forest until we both suddenly saw a really big Possum, that was a bit bigger than ourselves and the worst thing was, he looked hungry with his very big brown eyes. “Ahhhhh! Run!!” Aiden and I roared while still running as fast as we could.

We turned back, the possum wasn’t following us so we decided to have a break. “I have a little house that we can be protected by” Aiden said to me. “Let’s go then, how far is it?” I replied to Aiden. 100m of running later we arrived at Aiden’s house and found some items that could help us with the attack with the possums. Aiden had a bunch of fruit since we were in a forest, the possum came hunting for us until I walked outside of the house the threw a bunch of fruit, one by one. The possum loved the fruit that it was time for it to leave.

Day 2 started for me and I was still stranded, we forgot about the possum since I went down to the North side of the forest. Seconds after my thoughts, a helicopter flew all the way over the forest looking for a sign of something. I rushed back inside Aiden’s house, “By any chance would you have anything neon?...” I said, “Yeah but It could be way too big for you to wear, and plus it's just a very huge flag” Aiden replied anxious.

I waved the flag side to side and up and down for any notice of the helicopter until it came flying down towards us. In that second I knew I was saved.

TO BE CONTINUED!


2 comments:

Mr. Nath said...

This narrative is very interesting Aaliyahna. I am ver eager to read what you are going to write next. Well done.

Mr. Nath said...

This narrative is very interesting Aaliyahna. I am ver eager to read what you are going to write next. Well done.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.