Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Media Team Application Letter

8 March 2017

The Deputy Principal
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland

Thank you Mrs Raj for giving several students the chance to become a member of the Media Team, that is an amazing opportunity and I am so privileged.

I would like to express my strong interests in becoming a member of the media team at Glenbrae School. I do have some previous experience on being a strongly active media team member, but perhaps I could adapt and learn more about technology. I have some logics which you shall consider for this role. I have been in love with Technology for quite some time now, but adapting is not entirely on my agenda, although I would like it to. I have some unique skills which can come in handy for a movie, etcetera. I may not be able to set up the Music systems for assembly, there are regular compliments saying i’m a very fast learner.

I would like to keep this letter simple but also slightly complex. But, I am also very confident that my experience as well as my ability to collaborate and communicate would help make myself a very strong competitor. Thank you for your consideration and time.

Yours Sincerely,

Aaliyahna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.