Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Ambassador Opportunity Letter : Glenbrae School

28 February 2017

The Principal
Glenbrae School
102 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland

Dear Miss Elia & Mrs Raj

I would like to individually thank you both for giving myself an opportunity of a lifetime.

The Manaiakalani Ambassador of Glenbrae School would be an absolute dream come true.
My accomplishments on being a leader is not entirely perfect, but, as you would know, nobody's perfect. To be fair, I would never think negatively, so I think I am impeccable for this leadership role.
Towards being the Manaiakalani Ambassador, I have quite a few reasons why I should become the Ambassador. You may know that, I have been at Glenbrae School for several years, have received quite a few Top Academic Awards and have been a leader throughout my amazingly beautiful, years here at Glenbrae. I would now, finally love to give back to the school by becoming the Manaiakalani Ambassador of Glenbrae School and representing Glenbrae proudly and definitely eagerly.

Stepping outside of my comfort zone and being confident was always a big problem during my previous years at Glenbrae, as I was always very shy. The job as an Ambassador would definitely help my situation and also with enormous life decisions. Although I may not be attending Tamaki College, being the Manaiakalani Ambassador of Glenbrae School, would help my acceptance into Auckland Girls Grammar School.  My final logic is about myself becoming an inspiring Role Model, considering there are many younger students attending Glenbrae who could benefit from this. I believe I have always set good examples, I am passionate, approachable, determined, motivated and genuine.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Aaliyahna ~ Hoping to be “Future Manaiakalani Ambassador”

1 comments:

Newsam P said...

Congratulation Nannah for being the ambassador for the Manaiakalani. You have got the oppurtunity to speak infront of everyone and make sure to be confident and just be yourself.

You Best Friend:Newsam

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.