Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

Weekend Rotorua Trip.

You may not know, but I have taken up the courage to trail Waka Ama. I have some on-land Waka Ama experience and I have finally tested it on water, some weeks ago. Waka Ama is actually the logic for visiting Rotorua. My sister is apart of the Tamaki Outrigger Canoe Club and one of the races were coming up. We packed and got ready for quite a long trip, but in the end, it was all worth it.

It was at least 4am until the ringing on my phone slightly woke me up, I quickly got ready for a big day planned, but little did I know there was rain lurking outside for that day. As we were going to Rotorua/ the lake (for waka), we saw something that made us stop and take some pictures.

And it was Hobbiton, I've always wanted to visit Hobbiton and my wishes had delivered. That was an amazing opportunity. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.