Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Fitness.. Beep Test!๐Ÿƒ‍♀️

Today during fitness, it was time to step it up a notch! Despite the fact that is was raining, it was time for the BEEP TEST!

Room 7 walked to the hall and did their stretches. Jumping Jacks, Arm Stretches, Leg Stretches, etc were all included in today's stretch, but it was now the Beep Test. We stood in a line, as a class, while Mrs Tofa & Miss Ogram start the audio of the Beep test and we continued to run where we were assigned to go. At level 1.1 I couldn't run, I was wondering why. The reason was because my shoes were still quite wet and weren't good on that surface, so I quickly slipped them off and continued.

One by one, everyone exhausted by the test and I was trying at level 5 -6 I slowly faded and started to give up, up I kept the thought "aggression, good aggression" - which I learnt from a Gym "Greyman Solutions". And I eventually gave up at Level 6.4.
At the end, Loto was the one with the highest level. The support from the class was probably supportive! As well as Luisa, she was amazing, she had determination in her eyes!

Fitness today was absolutely amazing! I hope tomorrow will be just as 'jam packed' as today!
Beep Test Link (Audio)
Image result for Beep Test

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.