Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

💻Te Taiao o Tāmaki 💻


My name is Aaliyahna, I am apart of the Te Taiao o Tāmaki blogging. My blogging partners/participants are Ana from Tamaki Primary, Uinisieti from St Patricks and Moroni from Pt England.

Here is just a little bit of information about myself. I am pretty weird and awkward (Good Way) at times but I can manage being a little bit less awkward. In my spare time, I would finish some school work, read a chapter book or even just have a nice jam of music. Personally, I LOVE! music, as it's a passion of mine. In school, I love learning about Maths but also doing sports, I may not be perfect at Softball or Cricket but I am always determined to have the right mindset. This is just a paragraph about myself!Image result for manaiakalani blogging  Image Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.