Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Day #5: One Step at a Time… : Activity 3

Bonus Activity: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?
It would be an amazing opportunity to cycle the Otago Rail Trail! It would help my fitness level a bit, give me a chance to explore the exquisite scenery which lays there and give me another chance to see my mothers home town. A 150 km cycle trail seems challenging since the most I have ever ran (let's say paddle) is 18 km! It definitely sounds fun, but it wouldn't be as fun by myself, obviously I have to take my best friends and family!
By the way, just looking at the image below⬇️looks alluring!
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Rach Rail Trail.jpg

Rachel on the Otago Rail Trail, April 2017

5 comments:

cherise said...

Habari Aaliyahna
Yayy Still got 2 days left and so fun you have done such a great job.
I really love how you consider this a amazing opportunity, Yes its done sound like fun.
Nice
Cherise

Aaliyahna M said...

Dearest Cherrry Pieee :)

Thank you, and I believe you are one of my best friends/sisters so I would love to invite you to do it with me!

Yours Sincerely,'
Aaliyahna :))

daniel said...

Hi Aaliyahna
I like your idea of bringing some family members or some friends. I never thought of that. It would be pretty boring without company. Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Luisa said...

hola,

I too would love to go on this amazing trip!. It sounds and looks spectacular. Keep up the amazing work!.

Kind regards,
Luisa

Telesia said...

Hello,

I would definitely go as well. It sounds fun! Keeup up the great work!

Telesia

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.