Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Kiwi Can Session

Room 7's previous Kiwi Can Session was terrible!

Lots of instinct chatter was slowly rising (while our Kiwi Can tutor, Miss Tuia was explaining instructions) & our listening skills weren't there that day! Mrs Tofa, assigned Room 7 to write an apology letter for Miss Tuia for out behavior. Below is my apology letter!

Dearest Kiwi Can (Miss Tuia),

Firstly I would like to take the courage and continue to apologize for our bad actions during our Week 9 Kiwi Can Session. On my behalf, I would also like to apologize for my bad actions in any way possible, on my classmates. I am dearly sorry for continuing our disrespectful behaviour & we will make sure that we are more respectful. I have quite a few logics onto why Room 7 should be allowed to continue going to  Kiwi Can.

My first logic is because we need Kiwi Can, Kiwi Can is a better alternative than arguing & fighting. Many times fights (actually not really, because of the help that Kiwi Can provides) have occurred in Glenbrae and with the help of Kiwi Can the rates have been going down! Especially in Room 7.

Image result for kiwi canPlease make an exception towards my request and apology. Thank you for your time and consideration!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.